MY SIMPLE OBJECTIVES



WHAT FLOATS MY BOAT: Having fun partnering with engaged and motivated people, buildings a trust in common goals, feeling challenged, and  providing a variety of technical solutions for non-profits while solving their business needs




WHAT IS STILL FUN: Maintaining a close partnership with clients analyzing current state and defining practical and effective paths to future state by building, integrating and implementing technical solutions to solve specific business requirements.

HOW DID I GET INTO MY PROFESSION: I thought pursuing an electrical engineering degree and later working for the phone company would be a great way to go. I had worked part time for NETel and it was a good place, at the time. After my freshman year in collage there was a strike and a good friend told me to find something else. So I changed to business with a focus on computer science. I loved building business solutions and did so by writing a bill-post-inventory for non-profits. Got to love what you do and I was hooked for over 50 years.